<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Geography game 

Try it. I got 92% with 11 miles average error in 218 seconds.

Then try the advanced version (the states disappear after you place them). I got 74%, 27 miles, and 258 seconds on that one.

Feel free to post you scores in the comments. I'm curious to see who beats me (I have a feeling at least two of my regular readers will).

A world version would be very cool.

Update: Ask and the internet provides. There are a slew of world versions of the game. Some are fiendishly difficult, because you have to both rotate and place, say, all the African countries. So if you (like me) felt pretty good about your US score, there is a version that will provide your comeupance, unless you are some kind of human GIS.
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares
Google
Search the web Search madsocialscientist.com